With StreamLive, live streaming offers nothing but benefits
Broadcast live. to broaden the audience of your presentations or to reduce the travel and logistics required by a face-to-face meetings. Then rebroadcast on demand.
- Simple and immediate to set up.
- A broadband internet connection is enough.
- One single outbound stream.
- A smartphone is enough to broadcast live!
- Universal audio or video broadcasting to computers, tablets, smartphones ...
- Embed the live stream on your website and on Facebook.
- HTTP streaming is not blocked by firewalls.
- From a few tens to several thousand simultaneous viewers.
- Enhance with chats, LiveTweets, Facebook comments...
- Immediate replay and archiving
Security and Analytics
- Security and confidentiality of internal broadcasts.
- Simple to monetize by charging for access.
- Real-time analytics and consolidated reports.
When to broadcast live?
Live broadcasting is interesting when it comes to simultaneously reaching a widespread audience that cannot be brought together or is difficult to mobilize. It allows to capitalize on an event that was broadcast live, by offering it on-demand later on.
- Press conferences,
- Courses and seminars,
- Sporting and cultural events,
- Corporate Communication,
- Crisis communication,
- Product launches ...