Improve your productivity.
Stop sending large files and exchanging e-mail. Have your pre-edits annotated online.
StreamNote is a collaborative video annotation tool designed to collect feedback on a program in production stage.
How does it work?
- An administrator creates user accounts and projects.
- A project = a video to annotate.
- Connected users access projects that are assigned to them. They can add comments at any time during video playback or respond to existing comments.
Individuel vs. Collaborative Mode
- In individual mode, each user sees only their own comments and those of the administrator.
- In collaborative mode, all users see everyone's comments.
- A project can be initiated in individual mode and then switched to collaborative mode.
- A filter is used to isolate comments from a particular user or those including a specific term.
- By clicking on a comment the video is positioned on the relevant sequence.
- Displaying a mosaic of thumbnails makes it possible to visually search for a sequence and reach it immediately.
- Video playback can be slowed down or accelerated (from 0.25x to 4x).
- If the video has chapters or subtitles, they are visible and can be commented on.
StreamNote is part of a set of solutions meant for production companies
- Streamlike allows you to organize accounts by project or client and to grant different levels of user rights. By depositing a video on the Streamlike platform, it is made available for consultation without downloading.
- Streamlike videos can be enriched with chapters, subtitles or clickable images using built-in tools.
- The Streamlike Player shows at a glance the content of any video, in the form of an interactive mosaic
- An application makes it possible to generate secure single-use links, that are far more secure than sending a link and password via e-mail!
Practice annotating a video using "demo" as your username and password.
The comments in this demo are reset every night.