A private "YouTube" for your business or community.
Build a collaborative social-TV that lets you in control.
Give your community (colleagues, clients, members…) the opportunity to post, rate, comment and share videos meant for them.
Why build a "Social TV"?
- Because today, people express themselves more easily in video than in writing.
- Because we prefer to watch a video rather than read a text. A tutorial is more effective than a manual. A video report more accurately tells an event than a story.
- Because you want to offer your employees, your constituents, your customers, your subscribers ... a channel of free expression, but under your control.
- To create a video library dedicated to your organization, focused on knowledge sharing, news, hobbies etc ...
Why not use a platform like YouTube or Dailymotion?
- Because these platforms are not suitable for businesses or communities.
- Because you would have no control over the content, which their authors can edit or delete at any time.
- Because you cannot create accounts for users and delegate rights to publish videos to your channel.
- In summary, you cannot create private collaborative content with these platforms.
- Free use does not mean use without control: you can moderate or reject any publication at any time and rely on the user community to report inappropriate content.
- StreamTube is visually and functionally configured according to your wishes.
- StreamTube can be installed on premises or offered in SaaS mode, even for use on your intranet.